Aladdin Carpet Cleaning Sydney services all of the Sydney Metropolitan area. Please use our contact form below to make a carpet cleaning booking or enquiry or simply for any carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning related questions.
Alternatively please send us an email at the address given below the contact form or pick up the phone and give us a call. For SMS messages please direct your message to 0406 852 454.
Carpet cleaning is just one click away!
Aladdin Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning is currently seeking applications for a versatile and competent Customer Service Manager who is comfortable taking on a variety of tasks within a well-respected company.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing with information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans. Implementing productivity, quality, and customer service standards;
- Determines service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications.
- May assist with staff recruitment and training
- Monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions. Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing resources, resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing problems.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- AQF Diploma of Management or relevant to the position
- Customer Service experience ideal but not essential
- Internet, MS Office including Excel basic operations, Adobe Acrobat Professional
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
KPI’s will be used to assist in measuring the success or otherwise of the Service Manager in performing the role.
- Maintain efficient filing and record retrieval system
- Keeping of diary of appointments, meetings etc.
- Handling both written and verbal communications
- Field service technician utilization
- Number of complaints
- Percentage of customer service requests answered in given timeframe
- Total calling time per day/week/month
BASIC SELECTION CRITERIA
- Please provide your CV in PDF with no more than 2 pages, and please do not include picture,
- Must be Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Only online applications accompanied by a proper CV will be considered